Wednesday, 19 October 2011

If I Were Rich

If I win $10 million, the first thing that I would do, is buy a car to my dad. I would give half of the money to my parents. Maybe with the rest of my money, I will buy a house for my future. I will like to donate money for the kids that have special problems, specialy if they don't have enough money to pay her therapies. Probably I will pay the university to my brothers and ensure their futures. I think, I will deposit the rest of my money in my account, because if I have the money with me, I'm really sure that I spend my money in clothes. In a conclusion, if I won all this money, I'd try not to spend it and save it for my future.

1 comment:

  1. Education is always a good investment. It's better than just spending the money on stuff. Of course you should treat yourself to a few nice things!

    Corrections:
    I would give half of the money to my parents. (use "would" instead of "will" because it's an unreal situation)

    In conclusion, if I won all this money, I'd try not to spend it and save it for my future.

    ReplyDelete