I really like giraffes; they are so beautiful. I think they are the most elegant animal in the world. They have a large neck, and pretty skin color. Are the tallest animal and they can grow up to 6 meters. They can't bend their neck, so if they need to take water, they need to bend their legs. For their height they eat for the trees, because they usually live in places where pastures are not common. They have a really good sense of smell and they have really developed their hear.They can reach speeds of 45 km an hour. They aren't fragile like seems, the lions have taking careful before attack. They can stay wake up for days, and their posture when they want to drink water is really strange. Usually they separate their front legs, and they start to get down their body. They are a magnificent animal; I really enjoy seeing them.
Interesting choice for a blog topic! Have you seen the giraffes at the Calgary Zoo? When I went there a couple of years ago, there was a baby giraffe...it was already quite big even though it was only a few days old.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I really like giraffes; they are so beautiful. (When you use "too + adjective", it has a negative meaning)
They can reach speeds of 45 km an hour.