I usually don't read books because I don't like to much, but this is one of the books that I will always remind. I really enjoy the book is really good, I couldn't stop to read because all the paragraphs are interesting. It's a romantic novel and when you read this you will know that this is a crazy history, almost impossible but this makes you think about that all the things can be happen. I really enjoy Spike, he is really awsome, obviously I will never want to have a boyfriend or live with someone like him, but I think he is the character that I really enjoy most; His actions, all the things that he says are really enjoyable and makes you laugh. I recommend this book for all the people, is for all ages and if you don't like to read, don't worry becauses is a short book or if you prefer you can see the movie, you have two options to enjoy this incredible novel.
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Notting Hill.
I usually don't read books because I don't like to much, but this is one of the books that I will always remind. I really enjoy the book is really good, I couldn't stop to read because all the paragraphs are interesting. It's a romantic novel and when you read this you will know that this is a crazy history, almost impossible but this makes you think about that all the things can be happen. I really enjoy Spike, he is really awsome, obviously I will never want to have a boyfriend or live with someone like him, but I think he is the character that I really enjoy most; His actions, all the things that he says are really enjoyable and makes you laugh. I recommend this book for all the people, is for all ages and if you don't like to read, don't worry becauses is a short book or if you prefer you can see the movie, you have two options to enjoy this incredible novel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the book! I think it's fun and interesting for everyone, even people who don't usually like romantic books. Spike is definitely the craziest character!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I really enjoy the book because it's so good; I couldn't stop reading because all the paragraphs are interesting.
I recommend this book for everyone; it's for all ages and if you don't like to read, don't worry because it's a short book. In addition, if you prefer, you can see the movie; you have two options to enjoy this incredible novel.