Who doesn't know Mario? I think younger and older people did play sometime in their lives. This is my favorite video game, I used to spend a lot of time playing this game. I think nowadays it's still very popular; Mario has a lot of versions because I think the rating of this game are really good, all the people enjoy to play Mario; Maybe it's due to its graphics or its special effects; also, the characters in this video game are so cute, and everyone knows them. It's really enjoyable , you can spend to much time playing this video game and you always feel funny, and is not violent, you can make sure that if some child played this game, he or she won't learn something bad.

Mario is a common theme - he's quite popular in Japan and all around the world! I think you gave some really good reasons why the game continues to be popular. I still play the original version online from time to time.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I think nowadays it's still very popular.
Maybe it's due to its graphics or its special effects; also, the characters in this video game are so cute, and everyone knows them.