My Favorite Trasportation
I used to think that my favorite for of transportation was the airplane, but after flying here I felt so nervous from the turbulence, so I decided that it wouldn´t be anymore. But I know this kind of transportation has a lot of advantages, like stay in one place in a few time, but I feel more secure to travel in my car. One Disadvantage is that fly in airplane is really expensive, and in some airplanes, the places where do you sit are really uncomfortable. If I want to travel to somewhere that is not too far away for my city, I prefer travel in car; I think is more cheaper and is more comfortable than bus, train or airplane. But obviously, cars have disadvantages too; if you need to travel far away it is really expensive because you need to pay for gasoline, and maybe pay for a hotel if your travel lasts more than one day. You need to think in your economy too when you choose the transportation to travel, so I think I will prefer a car for travel, and airplane although, I wasn't feel good when I travel in this kind of transportation.
Don't worry, turbulence is perfectly natural on a plane! Still, it makes me uncomfortable too. Unfortunately, if you want to travel long distances, there really isn't much choice.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I used to think that my favorite for of transportation was the airplane, but after flying here I felt so nervous from the turbulence, so I decided that it wouldn´t be anymore.
But obviously, cars have disadvantages too; if you need to travel far away it is really expensive because you need to pay for gasoline, and maybe pay for a hotel if your travel lasts more than one day.